Have questions on your healthy living journey?
Then a “Pick Shari’s Brain” custom Q& A session is for you!
We spend an hour together on the phone, discussing questions you have relating to healthy food and fitness!
We spend the time going over things YOU want to discuss.
Here are just a few ideas of the types of things we can cover on your call:
- how to know which nutrition style is the right one for YOU
- how and why to increase the organic foods in your daily nutrition
- selecting goals that fit with your life and are sustainable
- help deciding on an exercise program that works for you
- move past a plateau with your weight loss program
- moving away from processed foods
It’s YOUR call though! So we’ll cover the healthy living questions you want answers to!
How to set up your session:
- Click on the Buy Now button below to purchase your session
- After your payment has posted you will receive an email from me (typically on the next business day) to set up the date + time for our call.
By completing the transaction to purchase this session, you are acknowledging your acceptance of FitFeat’s terms and disclaimer conditions detailed below.
Terms: FitFeat operates on a prepaid basis. As a professional courtesy, sessions may be rescheduled without a fee if notice is provided to FitFeat more than 48 hours prior to a scheduled session. Cancellation of an appointment within 48 hours of the scheduled time will result in a forfeit that session’s fee. Sessions are non-refundable and non-transferable. Disclaimer: The ideas, procedures and suggestions contained in the materials provided during and after the session are solely for informational purposes. It is not medical advice and should not be treated as such. No intent is made to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease, pain, injury, deformity or physical or mental condition. No statements made or inferences should be construed as a claim for cure, treatment, or prevention of any disease or as a substitute for professional health care. It is your responsibility to research the accuracy, completeness, and usefulness of all the information and ideas provided. FitFeat assumes no responsibility or liability for any consequence resulting directly or indirectly from any action or inaction you take based on the information received.